The award-winning D-Max Range
Since the Award-Winning Isuzu D-Max range was launched in Spring 2021, it has proved to be a real hit with everyone from fleet managers to families due to high levels of style and SUV comfort. The versatile pick-up has a combination of impressive capability, durability, and reliability, along with a rear differential lock means it can handle any situation.
The top-of-the-range V-Cross is available with either a Manual or Automatic transmission. It’s aimed at lifestyle customers looking for a touch of luxury as it’s packed with car-like features including:
- A nine-inch multimedia touchscreen with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto compatibility.
- An eight-speaker sound system and reversing camera.
- A black leather interior and premium black headlining.
- Heated front seats and a dual-zone climate control system, ensuring maximum comfort levels for the driver and passengers.
- The smarter, safer and stronger pick-up also comes with a keyless entry.
- Push-button start system.
- Front & rear parking sensors
- It’s finished with distinguishing gun-metal grey exterior styling cues and 18-inch gun-metal grey alloy wheels.
The new D-Max has helped Isuzu breakthrough into new territories within the pick-up segment by achieving the maximum five-star safety rating in the tough new Euro NCAP test. This is a first for UK pick-ups and is no doubt partly down to the new class-leading safety systems which are now to be fitted as standard across the entire range.
Peace of mind is enhanced with a five-year / 125,000-mile warranty and five-year roadside assistance, and with a 3.5-tonne maximum towing capacity and 1-tonne payload, the V-Cross ticks all the boxes as the smartest, strongest, and safest Isuzu D-Max of all time.
If you are looking for the ultimate vehicle for a life driven by work, family and adventure, then look no further than the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. Please come and visit the Pick-Up Professionals at Fussell Wadman, Devizes or call Martyn on 01380 731986.