COVID-19 Safety Policies
At Fussell Wadman our primary concern is the health and safety of our customers and our team.
With this in mind, we have put in place a number of measures to protect anyone working or visiting our dealership.
- We are operating and following all recommended COVID- 19 advice so please wear a face covering at all times whilst in the showroom.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use on entry and exit or at any point during your visit.
- Where possible, please make a prior appointment to visit. This helps us effectively manage the number of people on our premises at any given time.
- If you would like a video walk around of any vehicle we have in stock, please contact us for more information.
- Please ensure that if you wish to test drive a car, this is booked in advance with our team to ensure we are able to effectively sanitise the vehicle both before and after the test drive.
- Regrettably, Our preferred method of payment at present is by Debit, Credit Cards or BACS payment, this will help to ensure our team are not required to handle cash and minimise the COVID-19 transmission risk.
All vehicles will be fully sanitised before handover, including using our home delivery service.
This applies to both our sales and service departments.